Andrew co-founded Wavelength Capital Management in 2013 and oversees all investment functions at the firm, including portfolio management, research, and trading – has led the development of the firm’s investment philosophy from its inception and is ultimately responsible for all investment decisions.
- Former portfolio manager at Credit Suisse Asset Management focused on global macro investment strategies
- Member of the firm's Global Citizens Program through which he established the bank's partnership with Equity Bank in Nairobi, Kenya
- Named Rising Star by Fund Intelligence at the 2021 Mutual Fund & ETF Industry Awards1
- Contributor to the CFA Institute’s Enterprising Investor and his perspective on systematic investing has been featured in Reuters, CNN, Money Management Executive, and Bloomberg
- BSc, London School of Economics
1 The 2021 Mutual Fund & ETF Industry Awards' Rising Stars were selected by a panel of industry expert judges that scout the market for up-and-comers who have made significant strides early in their careers and shown significant potential based on their leadership and outstanding contributions to innovations, product development, client service, sales and/or growth in assets or returns. Fund Intelligence did not receive a fee in exchange for the award.